Applying for a Grant
To apply please click here to download and complete the application form, which opens in a new browser tab.
Before completing, please read and abide by the following guidance notes.
- Open University students, please give the title and number of the module you are studying/about to study this year (e.g. DD210, Living Psychology) and not the title of the final degree (e.g. BSc Psychology).
- Students from other universities please give the title of the degree and the year of study.
- A referee should be an adult (18 and over) who has to know you for at least 2 years and who is not related to you, not living at the same address as you, not living at the same address as another referee and not someone who whom you have given a reference for a BGOT grant.
- You must ask permission before naming anyone as a referee and also ensure that the addresses and telephone numbers you give us are accurate.
- Please also ask your referee for the best times for us to phone them. If we have difficulty contacting your referees because of inaccurate or insufficient information we will not be able to process your application.